BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bananas in Pajamas











So the other night I decided to take pictures of the girls in thier pajamas. Kaylee has the silliest smile in the world. I also noticed that Kaylee looks really strange with a binki in her mouth considering she is 3 and a half years old already. I really like her having it somethimes cuz it makes for a quiet house at night. maybe I am a bad mom? I am not too sure what to do about it but I am thinking nothing at this point:) anyways I am going to do laundry the rest of the day.Story of my life

5 comments:

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

They are too cute! Kaylee does look funny with a binkie...but anything for some sanity, right?

Unknown said...

I agree with Jessica!! ANYTHING for a bit of sanity! :)

Foushee's said...

found you! i love audrina's little outfit!

Amber said...

Cute! I'm all about the binky! Who cares if it makes your life easier! I'm sending you an invite to my blog right now.

MJJarman said...

Yay I found your blog. Here's mine mjjoeandemily.blogspot.com